Sunday, April 26, 2015

easy like sunday morning…rambles

Happy Sundaze sweet loves! I don't know about y'all, but Sunday happens to be my favorite day of the week. I can sleep an extra few minutes (though impossible with puppies and kiddies.) I can mosey on about the house with no worries. It's the one day of the week that I literally have no need to leave my house. I usually spend my Sundays straightening up the house (I don't mind cleaning) and preparing a big dinner for the family. Not to mention my favorite series come on, on Sundays! Game of Thrones, and Mad Men…sadly however, Mad Men will be ending in a just a few short weeks. le sighs. I've always been intrigued and fascinated with mid-century vibes. The history, the drama, the decor, the style…all of it. Anyway, that is a story for another day. :)
---- It is quite gloomy here in the good ole South, the rain has braced us with her charm for many days now, which I am so thankful for. Mother Nature has gifted our plants (and my soul) with such beauty and growth. Outside we keep my blueberry trees and lemon tree, they're blossoming wonderfully! After every rain everything turns such an intense green, I love being surrounded by it. The birds chirp, the flowers begin to bloom again after the hot day before. it's all just so glorious. Appreciate Nature, and she will appreciate you. Give to the Earth, and she will give back. Do any of you grow plants, a garden, food, herbs? We have quite a few precious babies…i'll write a post just for them here soon, to include photographs!
---- What is your favorite day of the week? If you're so inclined, leave me a comment and share a piece of yourself with me :) Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday <3
xx l

No comments:

Post a Comment